Thursday 5 January 2012

My MANy Bags News #359


Below: These new Spring 2012 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bags and Clutches have my name on it! Me love it:-)

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2012 '31 Hour' Accessories

I have blogged about the highly versatile 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Hour Bag for both men and women a while ago. For Spring 2012, 3.1 Phillip Lim is launching the line in full force, with more colours and material variants and also new accompanying accessories to further complete the busy city girl's (or boy's) lifestyle.

The 31 Hour system comprises of the 31 Hour Bag, 31 Minute portfolio and 31 Second cosmetic zip. Each bag works both together and on its own to add to the 31 Hour lifestyle.

These latest Spring 2012 offerings have gotten more delectable with an array of spring friendly hues, ranging from pastels (mint green, caramel yellows and more) to vibrant ink blues or timeless classics of tan and black. Also choose from 2 tone coloured designs, or multiple material options (suede, patent metallic silver leather with soft nappa)... the choice is simply endless.

I want the 2 tone tan and black '31 Hour bag'... with a matching suede and silver leather '31 minute portfolio' to hold all my small accessories next season. Anyone kind enough to send me these beauties, you deserve my million kisses:-P These bags simply have my name on it! Best of all, the price point for 3.1 Phillip Lim is highly affordable. If I remember correctly... the 31 Hour Bag costs only SGD1290.

The 31 Hour Accessories Collection will be launched in Club 21’s 3.1 Phillip Lim store at Hilton Hotel, Singapore from mid Feb. The exact dates and price range will be updated as soon as I have them.

More pics of the range in different colours on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: 3.1 Phillip Lim via Club 21 Global

No comments: